Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What makes me HAPPY!

~* getting a new recipe I'm excited to try out

~* translating - even "boring" linguistics textbooks

~* my new job - it's addicting! I love emailing people and getting stuff done and stuff. awesome .

~* writing crazy high-school style blog posts with no capitalization, and being like, YEAH take THAT English teachers, I am not in an English class right now and I can do what I want with IMPROPER CAPITALIZATION! (why yes, I am in a rebellious mood at the moment, and this is how it comes out :)

~* my sisters-in-law . i am so very, very sad they all live so far away, except for the newlywed one . the wedding weekend was the best!

~* my new jeans - bought with said sisters-in-law - *see above *

~* my sewing class - just chillaxin' in the sewing lab making cute clothes 4 hours a week . cool.

~* hanging out at work and talking to my mom about all sorts of things

~* skiing - and going down adventurous hills (for me) and rocking at it .

~* stalking cute wedding pictures on facebook . people are so cute .

~* writing blogs that are NOTHING like my typical blog-writing style .

~* watching Ryan study and cheering insanely with him when he aces quizzes - and being home to do it .

~* watching Raising Hope (i know, it shouldn't make me laugh... but it does. man. the addiction power of tv.)

~* looking at pictures from Ryan's mission and remembering our awesome trip to visit it!

~*seeing the eiffel tower and being like, oh yeah, i went there . nbd .

~* pretending to translate my senior project while really listening to THIS:


I was born in the wrong decade.
Mamma Mia - Abba

Take a Chance - Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment