Guess what, blogging world, I'm still alive!
(Okay, to all TWO of you who ever occasionally read my blog, you knew I was alive).
New last name, new apartment, new set of favorites about life, new packet of challenges, and more new and amazing experiences than I could ever imagine!
I love Ryan. I made the best decision of my entire life when I married him. Our story is one that's full of love. And I love it.
For everyone interested - our story is continuing at http://sommerfeldts.blogspot.com/. This blog, Viva la Vida, will continue to remain as my personal outlet for my random thoughts, experiences, goals, mumblings, etc. Anything official about our family will go on our family blog. So hey, follow both of them, if you're lucky you might just hear from me twice as often :D hahaha if only, if only... no, but really, it'll be good. There's already pictures and stuff.
Okay. Viva la Vida, everyone. Life is simply too amazing to miss a single moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment