I keep reading people's blogs about their awesome summers and feel a little like the one girl in the sisterhood of the traveling pants who stays home and babysits and works at a grocery store all summer while her friends go off on adventures... My life right now consists of work, dinner, sleep, work... etc. Fortunately in just over a week I'll be on an awesome vacation, which will hopefully make up for the lack of crazy adventures right now. However, there's definitely some great things to be said about my summer.
- One of the main highlights is working in the yard/on the house. It gets better every time we work on something, and I love it!
- I just got called to be a Relief Society teacher. That will definitely be a growing experience...
- My jobs are awesome, and the schedule, though I wish it was full time, allows me some sleeping in time. It's kind of nice, after years of leaping up early every morning. I'm enjoying it while it lasts - I don't expect extended periods of sleeping in will happen again in my life for a long time.
- I'm getting closer and closer to leaving for Spain. It's real!
- My mom is amazing. I'm so glad I decided to live with her this summer!
That, my friends, is making my life worth living right now! Along with the friends I sometimes have time to see, of course. :) Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment