Sunday, June 27, 2010

Live like you believe

Today I wrote a letter to a really good friend of mine. It's nice. I'm better with writing than with actual spoken conversation. But in this particular letter, I was reminiscing on different parts of my life and the way different people had influenced it. And I ended up writing about the day when I gained my sure testimony of who I am and that God loves me.

It came during a Seminary presentation by Jenny Phillips. I was late, and I was in the back, and I was feeling more alone and unwanted than I had ever felt in my entire life. I was so hurt and so upset that I just didn't know where to turn anymore.

And then she sang this song. And somewhere in the middle of it, I found what I was looking for.

And it changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment