1. Friends. Okay, I know everyone says that, but seriously, I'm my happiest self when I'm in a group of friends, a ward activity, FHE, whatever. I'm a people person.
2. My guitar. I'm not very good, and I've only been playing a year, but I absolutely love sitting down and just playing and singing along to myself.3. My job. I'm a front desk secretary in the HR department, and I really love it, especially when I get to solve problems and work with people.
4. Dressing up. I really like formals, and fancy hair, and doing my nails and wearing sparkly jewelry and heels to some event. Definitely not every day, but occasionally.5. Watching football. So I'm not great at playing sports, and I don't even pretend to be knowledgeable about them, but I LOVE watching it. Especially BYU.
6. Dancing. Clogging is for sure my favorite, but pretty much any kind of dance except for modern or ballet is the best!7. Disney movies. When I was little, my family wasn't big on TV, so a lot of the animated Disney movies didn't enter my life until... recently. I LOVE Tarzan, Mulan, Toy Story, Lion King, Finding Nemo, Ice Age... the list goes on.
8. The temple. I'm lucky to live so close to a temple, and I try to go at least once a month. I can't wait for the day I can actually go upstairs and not just to the baptistry, but until then, I love going as often as I can! (And my favorite is San Diego, if you can't tell...)9. Spaghetti. Preferably from Brick Oven, Olive Garden, or Fazoli's, but homemade is fabulous too.
10. Sunshine. I'm pretty sure it's not even possible for me to not be happy when I'm lying on soft grass in the sunshine reading a good book or having a picnic, or just staring up at the sky thinking about life.This list is certainly not all-inclusive, but it's a start. What makes YOU happy?
Coming home to a perfectly wonderful gift from an old friend and thereby finding a great end to a wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteI want to do something. I was sad that you couldn't come Sunday. When can you hang out?
Let's be friends.
Friends like you of course! Hiking for sure too :)
ReplyDelete