So sometimes random things make me smile.
Today I was thinking about what classes I was going to take winter semester. And I was thinking winter 2010, oh wait, no, winter 2011... 2011? and I smiled.
I took a picture of my fish today, because he is sick and I wanted to show the picture to the pet store man, and when looking at it I can see a photo in a photo frame sitting behind the tank in the picture. And I smiled again.
This random song by David Archuleta came on my Pandora at work, and I smiled.
I was rifling through my purse and my planner fell out and fell open to a page I'd doodled on, and I looked at it and smiled.
I kinda like smiling. :)
I kinda like smiling at you :D
ReplyDeleteand I know what you mean... hehe
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ReplyDelete