Thursday, November 4, 2010

Read at your own risk

Yes, this is going to be a venting post, because I'm up to my ears right now. Yes, this is about my life and my future and not knowing what the heck I'm doing with it - not for any lack of ideas or resources, but simply for the overabundance of them and my inability to figure out what I really want. Then also, that frustrating longing to dance again like I used to that just plain will not go away, no matter what I do (you know, I thought going to Spain would finally help me get over that - no go. I miss it like crazy.) And then the frustration of not being able to fit a dance class in my schedule this next semester because I have to have a block of time to work. And then there's also wondering what exactly it is that I'm majoring in, and what I want to do with whatever that happens to be, honestly, I'm about ready to throw in the towel and drop out of college and go back to clogging. I think I was happier there - not to mention I was me and I knew what I wanted. To dance. The rest of my life.

What the heck happened?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment