- I got a new job. I'm now the Admissions Assistant/Undergrad secretary/person in the School of Music. It's a step up from my old job, I've worked a total of 9 hours now and I love it! It also pays better which will just make life easier... yay for being a less-poor college student!
- I went to the Scarlet Pimpernel musical. The best part was a) the kid playing Armand was super, super cute, and b) I got a copy of the book (I didn't even know there WAS a book!) and am now halfway through. It's really good so far - I love the movie with Jane Seymour the best so far, though. You just can't beat that.
- This summer I started sewing an apron. It's going to be fabulously cute when it's done, but so far it's proving difficult. I can't get the pockets right. I made six pockets yesterday and none were satisfactory. When I get it right and it's finished, I'll post pictures.
- I ran across my planner from my senior year of high school last night, and I spent an hour reading it and indulging myself in a memory-fest. It's funny the things that change, and the things that don't. I really love life that way.
- I realized today there's only 28 days left of the longest year of my life. The year spent entirely without my best friend. 2010 is almost over. It's been a really good year, but I can't really express how completely excited I am for it to finally be 2011. Still lots of months left, and I'm okay with that - I have lots to do! - but as good as it was, I'm ready to leave 2010 in the dust.
- And on that note, 22 days until Christmas!!! The best day of the entire year! And December is definitely the best month!
I love life. I love the crazy ups and downs. I love the opportunities, the moments you snatch and live to the fullest. I love the times when I just look up at the sky and can't help but smile, because I have a beautiful, wonderful life, filled with so many blessings I can't even begin to list! Life is so good to me. Viva la Vida!
:) I love your posts :)
ReplyDelete