Saturday, January 8, 2011

Regret...

Room and roommate confusion.
Miles of emails trying to resolve why I was charged late fees for not paying rent I didn't even know was due.
No kitchen cupboard space.
No bathroom cupboard space.
No refrigerator space.
No freezer space.
Paper-thin walls.
No wireless internet.
Beds that feel like boards and sound like popcorn when you sit on them or touch them.
Average of 3 hours of sleep at night due to a (very very nice and friendly, but) snoring roommate.
Late fees for rent for which I already submitted the payment.
Office hours that are the same hours as my classes, no accomodation.
Office workers who don't have a grasp of even the basic rules of English Grammar.
Four chairs at a kitchen table for six girls (what the heck is that about?).

I wish I had never gone to live at Glenwood. I have great roommates, nothing against them, but this has been a disaster from the beginning. Note to self: pray about these things first. Especially when it's a $300 a month commitment.


(On the up side of life, I have a nasty busy schedule, and my mom lives close - so I shall avoid my apartment as much as humanly possible...)

1 comment: