- My mom. We're best friends, and I love that. I miss living at home, and it's only been three days... but still. She's the greatest, and I can tell her anything that's going on and she always listens.
- The scriptures. I'm working on the Book of Mormon in Spanish right now, and I love reading the word of the Lord and seeing how it gives me peace and confidence every morning.
- Dance. Ballet, Folk, clogging, all of it. I absolutely LOVE that I have a dance class EVERY day! It's amazing.
- Macaroni and cheese. Haha. Had to say it.
- Slippers. I hate cold floors, and my slippers are super soft. Basically I look forward to getting home so I can put them on...
- My job. Even though it's really stressful right now, I'm in my element when I'm working and getting my stuff done. It's a lot of fun and I love the people I work with!
- Letters from a best friend I love so much. I have one waiting for me at home right now :)
- Prayer. I would be a complete stressed-out miserable wreck right now if I didn't have the gift of being able to talk to my Heavenly Father. I love Him more than anything, and I'm incredibly grateful to Him for giving me my life, my challenges, and all the amazing blessings I have. Even when life is difficult and I can't see the future, He can, and that's enough.
Life is good. Viva la vida.
haha mac and cheese...you would :) I heart you!
ReplyDelete