- I didn't oversleep today. I got right up at 7am, even though it was Saturday. It felt good.
- A hot-air balloon floated right down the middle of our street today. I think hot air balloons are simply fabulous. So cheerful-looking!
- We went shopping for vacation items today. For some reason, I love filling my basket with random household items, so much more than I love filling it with clothing. I'm excited to someday have my own home to shop for.
- It was a beautiful, beautiful summer day - skies so blue you could fall right in.
- I have Harry Potter movie premiere tickets reserved. July 15 - right at midnight.
- My mom makes amazing chicken noodle soup. I want to be just like her when I grow up - if I ever grow up.
- I got my very last letter today. Just over two weeks now. It was a strange feeling, reading it. Just a normal letter - nothing different or extraordinary about it. But to add it to the packet of precious letters from the last two years and know that it was the last one - that was a strange feeling. It doesn't seem real. I don't think it will ever seem real, not until it happens. July will be a strange and beautiful and wonderful month.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
June 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment