After all, Monday is so long that you pretty much need a weekend by the time you stagger, gasping, to the end of Tuesday. Wednesday? Pffff.... overrated.... :)
Last night Ryan and I silently and mutually decided that Tuesday night needed to be extra special. After all, it's going to be a long, rainy week.
So we went for a walk.
And we split a J-Dawg. It was my very first J-Dawg. I do not like the special sauce. It was not special. But the experience (and the person I was with) were extra-special. So that made up for the non-specialness of the special sauce.
And we got frozen yogurt with crazy toppings, and we even managed to not pay all of our arms and legs and only half of our firstborn children for it.
And then we sat on a hill and enjoyed each other's company and froze to death while eating the yogurt (well, I did anyway) and we probably made all the people coming out of the building opposite us feel awkward, what with the yogurt-eating couple staring at them as they walk down the sidewalk.
And then we watched PSYCH and finished season 2.
All in all, it was an excellent Friday night date. Actually, Tuesday night date. We've heard it both ways. :)
Glad you're having a good semester :)
ReplyDelete