Saturday, October 23, 2010

Complete and total beauty

Trip 7 (I think?) - Santander, Bilbao, FRANCE, San Sebastian -

Four days of fabulousness. Main focus: beaches. This is the northern coast of Spain, and it is completely gorgeous - beaches, greenery, mountainy hills, all rolled into one makes for total beauty! I'll let the pictures talk for themselves this post.


Santander

Beach in Santander
On the beach in Santander

Cool cemetery outside Santander
Beach in St Jean de Luz, France! It says "I love you" :D

Melanie and I in Biarritz, France
Patisserie in St Jean de Luz, France
Beach in St Jean de Luz, France
San Sebastian - Playa de la Concha (shell-shaped beach - super famous)

The beautiful view of San Sebastian - northern coast of Spain

Probably my favorite part of the trip was visiting France. It was cool being in a country where I really, really don't speak the language. Although we were so close to the border that most of them spoke English or Spanish, so we didn't really have trouble communicating for the most part. It was a cool experience. I love study abroad. Even though there've been some problems, and some disappointments, overall this has been the most amazing and biggest growing experience I think I've ever had. One month left. SAD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO. SO. SO. SO. SO. SO. SO. SO. jealous every time I see one of your pictures. What a beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete