So I'm trying to figure out how to not go crazy next fall semester, so that I'm less busy, have more time for homework, more time for other activities, and less stress all around.
Unfortunately, a solution is eluding me. Between a disappointing lack of happiness in the class offerings, the necessity of working 20 hours a week, my desire to keep trying to pay off my student loans before I graduate, taking dance classes that are low in credit hours... between all that, it's a hopeless cause.
I don't want to graduate, because then a) I have to stop folk dancing, b) my loans start accumulating interest, and c) I have to be a real person... But looking forward to semesters like this makes me awfully anxious to wear that cap and gown.
This sounds like my life! I love the joy of trying to pick classes....or maybe I don't.
ReplyDelete