Is finding out that you passed the test to get into your major and you made it, and you don't have to retake the test, don't have to replan your life, don't have to rework all your dreams, and the best part is that you prayed about it the night before and asked for God to guide you - and this was the answer.
I got into the Translation major. Green light to continue on the path I have planned!
Oh, and I also must share a bit more random trivia. I joined Sigma Delta Pi. We had a fabulous initiation ceremony where we stood in a circle and lit our candles from the club president's candle, symbolizing the light that shines within each of us, and then we put our lights out with our fingers. Although we didn't actually light the candles, because there's some pretty awesome fire codes about that. So it was all imaginary. I was then given some cords to wear when I graduate - in two+ years. Better not lose those. I also ate some strawberry cheesecake, met a bunch of people, and decided Sigma Delta Pi might end up being a lot of fun.
Second random story. I ate dinner tonight in the hallway of the JKB with the custodial night crew. Seriously. Apparently they have a potluck dinner every friday, and since my locker is in that hall, their overly friendly supervisor refused to let me gracefully exit and insisted I share in their feast. It was actually quite fun, once I got past the awkwardness of it all - I met four really awesome people at my table who I hope to run into again - they were cool.
Yay for super random days...
CONGRATS! I'm stoked for you :)
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool! That's an awesome supervisor there!
ReplyDelete