1. My family. I love them more than anything, and I am who I am today because of them.
2. My best friend, who is currently on a mission. He's amazing, and I'm so happy at how wonderful of a person and missionary he is.
3. Springtime. I love the warmer weather, and just sitting in the grass and looking at the flowers make life worthwhile.
4. Music. Especially inspirational music. It lifts my spirit when nothing else works.
5. The scriptures. There is peace and comfort in the scriptures for any challenge or trial. The Lord really does speak through the scriptures.
6. Fruit. I've never appreciated a sweet, crunchy apple as much as I did today.
7. The Atonement. It gives me the knowledge that Someone has gone before, and with His help, I can overcome anything.
8. Neighbors. Especially the ones that you know will be there, and you can rely on them, no matter what.
9. Friends. It's not about what you do, or what you get in this life, it's about the relationships you build along the way. I hope my friends know how much they mean to me, and if they don't, I hope I continue to show them.
10. Life. It's the greatest, most beautiful blessing I've ever been given, and I suddenly realize how short, how fragile, how precious it is. Live your life. Don't ever waste a moment of it. You never, ever know how much time you have left, and when my time comes, in those last moments when my life flashes before my eyes, I want to see it and smile, knowing that I did my best, and I really, truly lived.
Viva la Vida.
No comments:
Post a Comment