Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Zero #7 & 31 - Movies and Swimming

#7: Attend the midnight premiere of a movie.

Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows - Part 2. It was epic. And awesome. And I can't wait to see it again! I took some pictures but... they're blurry. Maybe next time. I highly recommend midnight shows, though, particularly the three hour wait on the sidewalk outside playing word games and 20 questions with friends. And eating candy. Lots of candy...

#31: Learn how to swim properly.

This happened quite unintentionally. Ryan's family is doing a triathlon in September, and they invited me to join them. In the process I would knock out goal number 13 (run in an official race/athletic event) and so I thought, hey, why not. So we went swimming. And after a couple of nights of nearly swallowing the pool, I finally mastered proper swimming - head in the water and everything. The goggles definitely help. My life is enriched now that I know how to swim. Next up: master that awesome little underwater somersault to turn around...

No comments:

Post a Comment