Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too good for a title

Seriously. There's simply not a title I could imagine up that could accurately capture the fabulousness of life right now.
  • Bowling
  • Long walks in the wind
  • Dinners
  • Swimming 
  • Movies
  • Games
  • Miniature golf
  • FHE
  • Running
  • Basketball
 All a part of the whirlwind I call life the last three weeks. We finally took a picture.

You can see I haven't changed much. I can't resist ruining a perfectly good picture :)
This one is better.

Life is beautiful and amazing and I love it!
Viva la Vida.

3 comments:

  1. um.... THIS MAKES ME SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY :) we should do a double date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!! I love this oh so so soo much! I'm happy that everything is going great for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! This is so great! I'm so glad things are working out. :) I dream about this all the time, so enjoy it THOROUGHLY. :)

    ReplyDelete