Monday, March 15, 2010

the last blog

I've recently had a blogging crisis, sort of like an identity crisis, only with blogging, and not my identity...

The blogging crisis resulted in the decision to start fresh with a new site, a new name, and a new page.

My intent in doing this is not to dissuade people from reading my thoughts, rather, to monitor more carefully the thoughts I share, so as to share the good ones with more people and keep the, well, also good yet more personal, ones to myself.

I also plan to use this site to talk about my summer adventures, my Spain adventures, my college adventures, and the adventures I have while cleaning under my bed (not for the faint of heart...)

Let it be known that my intent and purpose is to uplift, inspire, share, and generally contribute to the world in a positive manner by providing thought-provoking, meaningful, and interesting reading for the people who care to follow me.

I am also going to be importing the last post from my last blog, in case my faithful followers didn't get a chance to read it before I closed my door.

I might open the other one up again someday, but right now, a change is in order.

- Snoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment