Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thankful

For good friends and great roommates.
For cubicles in the library next to windows.
For sunshine.
For Starburst jellybeans and strawberries.
For Little Caesar's hot and ready $5 pizza.
For clean carpets and tidy bedrooms.
For the sheer number of colors that exist in the world.
For eternal marriage.
For wonderful, good books.
For moms.
For ingenious ideas and creative thinkers.
For getting my paper done.
For springtime and that sunset isn't until eight.
For Easter and all it represents.
For packages in the mail.
For my fish, who swims to the top when I talk to him, and to whom I am incredibly attached, it's almost silly, but still on the touching side.
For movies that make me want to be a better person.
For the atonement.
For everything I have been given, the good and the bad, the happy and the sad, the trials and the moments where I want to cry for joy, I'm thankful for it all, because it's making me into the best me I can possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment