You know, they say that the idea that people met in the premortal world and were meant to find each other and be together is false doctrine. They don't believe there's one person out there for you to meet and that you're supposed to be with.
I believe.
I think we met a lot of people in the premortal world and made a lot of friends that we run into in this life. I personally don't believe in 'the one' like I think you're saying (like Saturday's Warrior portrays).
ReplyDeleteBut, if you believe it, and it makes you happy. I say go for it. Great thing about this world is, we're allowed the freedom of differing opinions ;)
I guess I agree with you for the most part too, cause I don't think there's one person out there waiting for EVERYONE, like some people believe, and it can be a bad thing to believe in because you go through life looking for a perfect person and never really find them. But I agree I think a lot of us really knew each other before. And sometimes I swear you can tell, you know, like those friends you have where you barely meet and you could swear you've known them forever?
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder what it's like. Did we all know everyone before we came, or will we go back knowing more people than we did before, and then after this life, will there still be people we don't know?
Whatever it's like, I think it's going to be wonderful.