So I miss feeling healthy.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm sick or overweight at all or anything, I have remarkably good health, it's great.
I'm just sick of eating junk food, tons of sugar, and fairly unbalanced meals. I hate that I have practically no self-control or discipline in my snacking. I'm not sure what to do about it.
And I miss spending around 30 minutes a day doing physical activity I love. I've tried running, and it was going pretty well for a while, but the fact of it is, it's boring, and I really don't enjoy it. And it's impossible for me to stay motivated to do something I don't like and don't enjoy. I wish I had a way to play tennis more, that's what I'd like to do, short of being back on my clogging team, which isn't an option anymore.
This summer is going to be better. One day a week I'm going to run. One day a week I'm going to play tennis. One day a week I'm going to ride my bike. And one day a week I'm going to swim, dance, run, or do something else. I hope I can at least do that.
I'm also going to start today eating healthier, starting by putting the right amount of vegetables back into my diet, stopping drinking soda, stopping eating candy after 7pm, and only eating one serving of desserts when I'm at social events. Good deal? Hopefully.
Good luck girl!! Though the road is tough, the journey's worth it. You can totally do it!
ReplyDelete