It rained today :)
I suppose I should explain that. I had a friend once who had a test canceled because it rained, and ever since then, saying that it "rained" means that an unexpected and much-needed miracle has occurred.
And it has...
I've stressed out about getting a job for so long I had never considered the possibility of getting a scholarship - plus, my GPA wasn't high enough this year. But I opened my email today to find that I've been awarded full tuition for next school year, even though my GPA wasn't high enough, because the award was based on my essays, not my GPA. Four thousand dollars. And here I've been stressing out because I couldn't find another job, which would keep me from earning about 2,000 dollars. I was blessed with double my dreams today, and it really makes me want to cry every time I think about it. It's just that amazing! I get to write a thank you letter that will be given to the donor, and I don't even know what I could possibly say to explain how much this means to me. I just don't even know.
Isn't it cool how when we try our best to do what's right, God takes our humble requests and grants them in ways we never even expected were possible? I'm so, so grateful for that!
Hey look, something worked out :D I'm SO happy for you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, you could always write a thank you to God since you don't know the person who did it ;)