She shuts out the night
Tries to close her eyes
If she can find daylight
She'll be alright
She'll be alright
Just not tonight.
And she says ooohhh
I can't take no more
Her tears like diamonds on the floor
And her diamonds bring me down
Cause I can't help her now
She's down in it
She tried her best and now she can't win it
Hard to see them on the ground
Her diamonds falling down.
I really, really like this song. Sometimes it's okay to not be okay. Some things take time.
It's ok if you don't give up. Ever. You may have to slow down and you may have to ask for help, but don't ever give up.
ReplyDeleteI love that song too!!
:) I like hearing it and remembering the time in my life when I first heard it and loved it and how I didn't give up like you were saying, and it's nice to look back on, you know?
ReplyDelete