Thursday, September 23, 2010

Institute

Scriptures.
Singing a hymn.
Prayer.
Refreshments.
Laughter.
Friendship.
Peace.
New friends.

Excellent. Can I just say, I love Spain, I love the people I met tonight, and I love the gospel with my whole heart? No matter how out of place I feel, the gospel feels like home - no matter where or with who or in what language.

Humorous story of the day: So I go to institute with Melanie and a friend of a companion of my best missionary friend. I met this friend, Ana Elena, for the first time tonight - she was awesome, I really like her. Anyway, we get to Institute, and I met some more people, and we're talking to one of them, Alma, and she says, "Oh, I know about you, Elder Morales talked about you!" Basically, my best missionary friend's companion went home and told friends about how his companion's girlfriend was coming to Spain to study translation. And this girl remembered when she met me. I'm famous. Spain welcomes me with open arms. Isn't life random sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment