Friday, April 29, 2011

Day Zero #100

#100 - Get a scholarship

Do you believe in miracles?

I do.

When I found out I was getting a full tuition scholarship last year, I can't even describe how blessed I felt. With the cost of my study abroad, it was really a miracle. I hardly dared hope for another miracle this year. It sounded too good to be true.

But it wasn't.

I am so very grateful to the wonderful men and women who choose to contribute to the scholarship fund, so that students like myself who work as hard as they can but still don't have enough can still get an education, participate in things like dance teams or orchestras or study abroad programs, so that the realm of opportunities isn't smaller for those who don't have very many financial resources.

Someday I want to start my own scholarship fund. I want to be the means of providing miracles to other people - because I think it's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jen!!! That is so awesome! And I bet it's just a relief too! :) Thank you wonderful people who help us poor college students out!

    ReplyDelete