Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day Zero: #31

I realize it's months after the fact, but I crossed another Day Zero goal off my list while in Spain. Our hotel in the Canary Islands had a beautiful swimming pool, and one sunny afternoon Melanie and Carina tried to teach me how to swim (properly). I have this thing about accidentally inhaling half the pool when I try to swim, but I gave it my best shot, so, even though I'm not much better than I was before, I think I'll count it. Hey, I can get around just fine - earlier that day we had gone down to the beach with McKay and swum out into the ocean, out to the end of the rocks that extended out into the bay. I don't know how deep the water was... I don't really want to know... but I didn't drown, so we're going to call the swimming goal good and cross it off the list. :)

1 comment: