Saturday, April 9, 2011

Decision...

One the one hand: Friends, cold apartment, possible ants, and a full year contract to have to sell part of.

On the other hand: Strangers, probably warm apartment, probably no ants, and not having to sell the contract, barring life changes.

So. Is living with people who are already sort of my friends worth it? How the heck to decide?

3 comments:

  1. This is a tricky one. When I was terrified to come back to school because I wasn't going to know any of my roommates... it actually turned out to be one of the best things ever. I got Dora out of it and she and I worked wonders for each other. I guess it could just as easily have gone the other way though...
    So. I don't know what to tell you. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember freshman year? I'm just sayin.... we found each other that way. Good luck chicka! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New is always nice. And college is all about meeting new people and learning new things, right? It's far easier to branch out and meet new people when you're forced to...
    Good luck either way.

    ReplyDelete