#5 - Give away a pass-along card
I did this in Spain as well, but have neglected to check it off the list. The day that Melanie and I left for the Canary Islands, I left chocolate and pass-along cards for the two Italian girls who were also living with Pilar at the time. They were both such nice girls and we had talked about life in Utah, church dances, dating, and other sorts of things, and I had woken up that morning with a strong impression to not leave without telling them what I knew. I don't know if anything will come of it, but it was a good feeling to receive an impression and follow through on it.
#9 - Write in my journal at least 3 times a week for three months
This was not very hard - I love to write. Check!
#44 - Be on the BYU Folk Dance Team
I've blogged about this before - but folk dance this past semester was AMAZING! :) I've been invited to "Workshop" at the end of the summer - which is three days of intensive folk dance, at the end of which they'll assign you a team based on how well you did. I'm excited to dance all day!
#69 - Sew a skirt
At first this goal was "Learn how to sew clothing" but I opted to change that to make it less stressful - it was causing me grief. I enjoy sewing, but I have to take it at a slow pace, since I don't have a lot of patience. However, the straight skirt turned out well - I actually wear it! I also revised a swimsuit, am working on an apron (still!) and am contemplating another skirt style. I'll post pictures - someday.
#71 - Floss every night for a month
Dentist's orders. It was hard not to forget a night here and there - but my teeth have never been quite so happy... maybe, with a little diligence, I can beat my poor dental genetics.
Upcoming goals: recipe sharing, book recommendation reading, tie-dyeing, and more!
Way to be :)
ReplyDeleteAtta girl!! Look at you go! You are amazing!
ReplyDelete