Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eight hours...

It is currently 11:57pm Utah time, which is 7:57 am Spain time. I am sitting in my room staring at my suitcase which is open, but nearly all packed, a prayer in my heart that it's still under 50 lbs despite the recent additions of three spiral notebooks and a can of hairspray, and a jacket in a vacuum pack bag. Tonight my mom and I went bowling. She beat me the first time, but I caught up the second time! Bahaha. Tomorrow is the flight, on which I will hopefully sleep so as to evade jet lag (hence my forcing myself to stay awake and sleep as little as possible tonight... we'll see how this goes... haha.

I have also just installed Skype. And am now too tired to think. Jet lag be darned. I'll sleep when I want to, thanks!

1 comment: