I can count the days on my fingers now :)
I can almost count the months, too, but I'm trying hard not to think about that. I went to dinner at the home of some very good friends tonight, and I had a really great time. I love their family, love their home, just love being around them. They're some amazing people and I feel really blessed to be able to have them be a part of my life. They will never mean as much to me as my own family, of course, but I wouldn't mind being a part of their family someday, too. But, as I've said before, "we'll see." I'm really getting sick of that phrase. Couldn't we just see NOW and stop WONDERING about it?? Sigh. The Lord's timing is frustrating sometimes. But it's worth it, always worth it, and I am grateful for the time I am given, and I'm working hard to make sure that I never waste time waiting for things, but instead use every day to become a better person.
But now that I have said that, let me remind you all, TEN DAYS PEOPLE!!! TEN DAYS UNTIL I GO TO MADRID FOR THE MOST AMAZING AND AWESOME THREE MONTHS OF MY LIFE!!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU JEN!!!! We have to hang out before you leave!
ReplyDelete