Monday, August 2, 2010

What I'm grateful for tonight

1. Wind. I love the sound of wind in the trees.
2. Inspiration. I just got my Relief Society lesson done, and I really feel like I had a lot of help pulling it all together.
3. Cheese. Ate a piece on my lunch break today.
4. SCHOOL. I cannot WAIT to get back in classes, I am SO excited about my major, I just want to get going and learning and studying again!
5. Escrituras. Scriptures, only in Spanish. It's an amazing experience reading in two languages.
6. Family. I love my mom :)
7. Pillows. My back would be very angry right now without the pillow I'm leaning on.
8. Ice cream. There's three kinds in my freezer right now...
9. Miracles. Like being able to go to Spain, and getting a scholarship, and being healthy, and having a job, and all of it!
10. My life. Every bit of it. The crazy, the boring, the happy, the sad, the lonely, and the stressed out busy times. It's mine, and I love it! Viva la vida :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen Ilike the way you write, the way U describe things, how greatful U're for a lot of things!

    I'm agree with all of them, specially for number 5, 6, 9 & 10.

    Enjoy every gift that U get from God.

    U wrote that on my B-Day, so that's great!!

    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete