Or eat. Or sleep. My attention span is about fifteen seconds. I've been having weird dreams. I had to watch all three Bourne movies yesterday and paint the kitchen to distract myself.
Sounds like I just had a breakup or something, right? Wrong! I'm leaving in 48 hours for my study abroad in Spain, and that is ALL I can think about! I feel bad for my mom who has to listen to me ramble constantly about it.
Last night I mostly packed my suitcase, and was pleasantly surprised at the room and weight I have left. Maybe I can take a couple more outfits after all.
Like I said, I also finished painting in my mom's kitchen yesterday. Part of the wall has been unpainted for about 20 years. It took me about three hours to finish it. It looks great now - just white, nothing fancy. I just have to clean up and put the kitchen back together.
I found a new quote by President Uchtdorf that I really like. It's about patience - it's posted on my favorite quotes page on this blog. I feel like it pretty much describes my attitude towards waiting for things of various natures.
Anyway, see? I can't focus on anything. So I'm going to stop blogging now. Two days!!!
don't leave me without saying goodbye!!
ReplyDelete