Today was a super-reminiscent day.
Does anyone else ever look back at the past and feel like it wasn't actually real, that it didn't actually happen, that it was all just a long ago and faraway dream? Sometimes I feel like that... I'm not sure I like it. Some things, yeah, I'm fine with letting them slip out of memory, but others I want to hold on to them forever, preserve them just real and vivid as they were when they happened.
I feel like that's going to happen when I leave Spain. I'll go back to my life, and this land of Spanish and train stations and cathedrals is going to seem like a faraway, foggy sort of dream, that passed so quickly.
I don't want it to. Why can't all the good memories just stay there, perfectly preserved forever?
I think moments like that are what make life wonderful. Don't worry, other moments will come. Spain does sound awesome though!
ReplyDelete